Monday, June 06, 2005

Silly me, I thought weekends were for relaxing

Good grief! I was almost (almost until I got here, that is...)glad to get back to work this morning. This weekend was so long, I didn't think it was ever going to end. The garage sale went okay. I didn't get rid of everything, but I did get rid of a lot of stuff, and I made some money. Then, I took the kids out for ice cream.... after Jordan got back from the ex-asshole's house. I had strawberry, Uncle Chris had chocolate chip cookie dough, and Jordan and Cora had oreo cookie. Yum! Other than that, I got the laundry done and the dishes done, and another chapter in psych tackled, and the baby shower and graduation parties both went well. A great time was had by all. Oh, and the broadband guy comes in T-minus forty eight hours. Can you tell I'm excited?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home