Thursday, February 24, 2005

HHMMM....Very Intersting

Something very weird and completely unexpected happened today. I got a call from my wonderful (did you catch the sarcasm) ex-husband. I was having trouble sleeping one night last week and he was one of the few people I knew would be awake at that hour (b/c you know he doesn't have a job to get up for in the morning), so I (being temporarily insane) texted him to see what he was up to. That was last Thursday. Then, at about 11:30 this morning, he calls. I have talked to him all of about two times since our divorce was final, so it was very odd. The conversation went something like this:

Me: Hello
Him: Hello
Me: Heelllooo
Him: Hey, what did you want when you texted me the other day? (his concept of time is very much out of sync with the rest of the world's)
Me: Nothin' I was bored and couldn't sleep and just seein what you were doin.
Him: Oh.
Me: Okay....
Him: Okay.
Me: Allrigt, Bye
Him: Later

I think that I actually got dumber by having that conversation. What was the point of it? I texted him a WEEK ago....two sentences...he was an ass, so I quit. Why, all of a sudden, do you feel the need to call. Must be trouble in paradise with the GF. Damn, now I feel the need to recount the ex-husband story for you all. I'll try to give you the abbreviated version.

Met when we were 16, dated on and off for eight years, he had three kids (not by me, I'm the smart one....kinda), I took care of them and him(considering he was usually jobless), he cheated on me with his youngest baby's mama before we got married then afterwards he decided that when I said "I do", he'd actually said "I do everyone" and started sleeping with an ugly girl who is now "the girlfriend". So, I divorced him and now, we end up here. AND, just for future reference, if I ever mention the asshole or the girl friend, they are who I'm talking about.....unless I'm talking about MOMD's new GF, but I usually just say Texas chic, so there shouldn't be much confusion.
Anyway, so he called and I'm at work analyzing why. Does he want something? (probably) Are they fighting? (probably) What does it all mean? (I have no clue). He is just so wierd. I should know that they all are by now though. Anyway, that's my rant for today. Luv, Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home