Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I wish my desktop was in my room.....or that I had could figure out how to get the internet to my laptop. That's be great. There are so many distractions in the living room. My little brother is yelling at me to get off the computer as I write. Then there's the TV, the people walking in and out of the house, and the sink full of dirty dishes that makes itslef more self-evident when you're facing that direction and see them staring you down every time you look up. It sucks. I feel like anything that comes out of my mouth is nothing more than babble right now because everytime one of these distractions pulls my attention away, my train of thought derails. Damn it. I think I'm just going to have to start bloggin when everybody's gone. Until then, nothing but word vomit. it may make sense, but it more probably lacks complete ideas, so I guess I'll put me out of my misery and just go do some homework........in my room.......where it's nice and quiet. Huggs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home