Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Lucky for all of you, I have snapped out of the horribly sappy, romantic, please let me fall in love mood that I was in last night. I meant everything I said, don't get me wrong, I could probably fall in love with him, but I won't. Nope. Ain't gonna happen (if my eighth grade English teacher saw that, she'd fall over....ain't ain't a word and I ain't gonna use it...lol). Now, with that off my chest, I can move on.
Have you seen those commercials on MTV about HIV testing. "Knowing is beautiful." Well, yes it is. I went to get my first test, which was long overdue considering my ex-husband had a habit of sleeping with anything with tits and a heartbeat, last week. I stressed and worried all week and then, this morning, the nurse called and all's clear in Missydom. It was such a relief. I think that everyone should get tested. If for no other reason, piece of mind. The last week sucked, but it was all worth it this morning. But, now I gotta run....I have to work sometime....I can't devote my whole day to enteraining you guys....<<>> Hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home