Thursday, July 21, 2005

Just a Quick Update

Hi guys,

I don't have much time today because I'm busy busy busy with tons of work stuff, but I thought that I'd ention that:
A. I started running again (In 95 degree heat no less...I never was good at the timing thing
B. I'm just getting over a horrible case of poison ivy that stretches from behind my ears to about mid thigh
C. I've decided to start watching what I eat, and I'm actually doing it....for now.
D. Algebra is frying my brain. I've been trying to figure it out for at least five hours each night for the last week.

Okay, so, motivated, huh? That's cause I gained 6lbs in three months, which is utterly ridiculous being that it's summer and I never gain weight in the summer and if I don't pass this algebra class, it will screw up my whole fall semester. Then my spring one after that, and it would push my masters completion date back past my 42nd birthday. Ugh! .....lol. Okay, well, gotta go now. Hugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home