Friday, July 08, 2005

Weird guys with tattoos

Okay, so we all know that I can be a bit of a bitch sometimes and because of that tendency, my brothers have been angry with me for the last few days. NO...I didn't yell at them. NO...I didn't kick them out of the house...(this week anyway). I did something that I didn't even realize that I did. Here's what happened:

So, I'm sitting at the bar on the 4th of July trying to deal with the whole former MOMDs mess, right? Well, these five weird looking guys walk in the bar. One looks like the giant off of big fish except with LOTS more hair (blonde hair). He is accompanied by a guy in a Steelers T-shirt with the sleeves cut off that revealed the tattoos in his armpits every time he'd lift his arms. They weren't just confined to his armpits though, they were all the way up and down his arms. Then there was a pretty stocky bald guy with a goatie who looked like he should have been a bouncer somewhere and another guy who bore a striking resemblence to Jack Osbourne....I think. He had a hat on and we were in a bar....it was obviously a little dark.
Okay, now that you know what I saw, I'll proceed. One of my friends and I are on the dance floor. Just us, and the Jack-look-alike walks up and says that he wants to dance with us. Then, he tells me that I need to come closer. No way dude. I don't dance up on strange guys I don't know. So, I was kind of a bitch and told him that no I didn't need to get closer and walked off the dance floor. Then, the tattoo guy comes up to me later and introduces himself. His names Kris....hi, how are ya, yadda, yadda, yadda. So, I'm polite and tell him my name and nice to meet you and blah, blah and when I turned around to talk to FMOMD, he walked away. Okay. Problem solved. Scary guy is gone. At the end of the night, he talks to me again as I'm trying to leave and I wasn't rude but I did kinda blow him off. In my defense, I couldn't help it. FMOMD was in tow and we were headed for my car. What's a girl to do? As I'm in my beeline for my car, my friend Nicki stops me and says that they're some band called Adema and she wants to know if I want to go with them to party or whatever. Well, obviously the answer was no, but then I got home and told the boys the next day.

I've never seen my brothers' jaws drop so fast in all my life. "WHAT! You blew off the guys from Adema?! Are you fucking crazy?" That's all I got out of them for the next three days. "We're fighting.....I can't believe you did that. We could have hung out with them." Oops. I guess they're pretty well-known by everyone except me. I actually kinda feel bad now because they weren't mean, just a little on the weird side. I could have been nicer, but I had other things distracting me. So, Kris Kohl, if you should happen to read this (ya, right, eh?)....I apologize for thinking you were just some everyday scary guy with lots of tattoos. Turns out you were a famous regular guy who likes to have people draw on his skin with needles and make music to keep guys like my brothers occupied.
I still haven't heard any of their songs and I probably won't start listening to them either. Not exactly my cup of tea, but it was crazy. Then again it was the fourth of July and you know that every year something crazy has to happen on the 4th. I should just expect it by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home