Thursday, September 01, 2005

Long time no blog.....

Yup, that's right, it's me...the slacker. I know that you all probably thought that all the algebra I've been doing over the summer made my head explode, but ha ha. You were wrong. I just have had so much going on that the only chance I have to sit down at the computer is reserved for typing out my geologyhomework so my professor can read it. Not that I really know why I'm taking the class inthe first place other than the fact that the powers that be tell me that in order to contnue with my education I am supposed to take some type of science class. Two actually. Now, you tell me....what do rocks have to do with buying electronic components? Yup, stumped you too, eh? It's sad really. But anyway, when you have someone leave you posts asking you to write again, it's kinda nice. I can't let you guys down.
I have a schedule now too, and I'm getting really good at getting up before 7:00. <> I haven't even been late to work for like three weeks. I'm just too busy to be late. Customers calling, quotes to write, parts to buy, homework to try to cram in on breaks. Then, I drive back home and go to class, which means I don't get home until after nine and after my brothers have already successfully trashed my house and left. It's enough to make a girl scream. What's that? Lock the doors, you say? Well, I do, then they just climb in the windows and unfortunately, none of the windows in the living room have locks on them. I'm a sitting duck for familial invasion......or burglary, I guess. I think if I had to choose, it'd be option B. At least I have insurance to replace all my junk. Family (especially mine), you just can't get rid of. Trust me, I've tried.
On another topic...have ya'll seen the gas prices. I have, but not in the 15 minutes, so they could have changed. Last check, it was $3.20 for the cheap stuff here in America's heartland. It kinda puts a dent in my purse considering I drive 40 to and from work each day. And to think, I was excited because I bought the Explorer. Ha! Anybody out there want to buy a good looking V8...cheap....just let me know. It's a good thing I don't have any free time because I couldn't afford to do anything anyway.
MOMDs left for basic training back in June and just an update, but we're still not speaking. I decided to write him a coupke letters and got his address there from his dad, but no response. I'm convinced he's going to act like he's 6 and pout for the rest of his life, so I finally told him that I hoped he had a good life and all his dreams come true. Aren't I sweet? It's not like I have time for guys right now anyway, but it'd be nice just to have a boyto kiss every now and then. A girl gets lonely, ya know? I was talking to Brock (an pre-marriage ex who wasn't much better in the fidelity department than the ex-asshole) the other day and he wants to take me on a date. Ya right. Been there, done that, wasn't that much fun the first time around. Why would I do it again? It is fun to hear them say that they made a mistake though. The balance of power suddenly shifts and the universe makes up for the past. Ahhhh. And it feels good. I guess that's all I've got time for now. I promise to try to write more....try being the key word here. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home